Monday, March 31, 2008

Hmmm. Like the new look?

Decided that the bright green was a little hard on the eyes, so I'm trying out a new template I got from Pyzam. Not entirely sure what I think as yet because text on black can be tiring. Shall have to see what I think long term.

Picking a template is so about individual expression and there were several I liked. But I wasn't sure they were me. Nope, don't ask me what that means. :-) I think I'm having a difficult time of late defining myself. I like that I don't fit into a neat package, but I find the variety a little overwhelming at times. Rarely (like with my car) do I find something that fits all parts of me.

Edited to add: This is the third different template I've been through now. Just not sure what my look should be. But I think the brown is more soothing and white background easier to read on.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: