Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New line of lenses - toddler birthday parties?

Ok, I know. What do I know about toddler birthday parties? Well, I've been to more of them than I can count thanks to my family and friends being pretty good at the procreation thing. And, well, let's face it. I can get creative with just about anything.

I had noticed that a large number of the hits to my Abby Cadabby lens were related to party supplies and needs. I did a quick search and found that lots of people were trying to find cake pans, personalized invitations and the like for their daughter's party. So - while I have lots of party items on the main page, I ended up creating a whole new lens just about throwing an Abby Cadabby birthday party.

I know a couple of other people have latched onto the whole kids birthday party theme for their lenses. But I wonder if there's room for me to squeeze in there with a toddler target in mind. I can definitely think of a thousand and one ways to make it happen!

(I know - I committed to not do anything new until I get everything else as spruced up and promoted as possible. What can I say? I'm an idea hamster, after all!!)

No comments: