Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm not sure I like people

Ya' know, I'm beginning to think I don't really like people all that much. (Granted that's always been up for discussion, but that's a different post.) I'm talking about celebrity type people. Famous people. The kind we tend to make SquidWho lenses about.

I have a few now, and I have to say, I'm having a hard time caring about them. Dang it! Why is my obsessive nature failing me on this one!! I almost missed that Leslie Feist was nominated for several Grammys, for goodness sake. Got her lens updated the day of. Just sad. I've managed to stay more on top of Sarah Palin, although she did announce her pregnancy within days of me creating the lens, so I was still researching. Then, almost as soon as I create my Brendan Fraser lens, one of his movies that I had listed on the page gets bumped back almost a year thanks to the writers' strike.

Sigh. Maybe I need to just do dead people. Nothing new happens with them. :-)

1 comment:

Victoria Neely said...

You're not alone there. Come to think of it, I haven't even *made* a lens about a real person. Just fictional people and characters... not sure what that says about me.