Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tacky or totally cool?

Some lenses just don't take that much effort and they're kind of fun. With that, I'd like to introduce you to an idea whose time has come - Toilet Tattoos. They're vinyl cling decals that go on your toilet seat to add a little flair. What do you think? Tacky?

I'm totally a "leave the toilet alone" kind of gal, but not everyone feels that way. In fact, I have friends who are into decorating for every holiday there is. And there are toilet tattoos for each season, so they can have some fun.

I still need to add some eBay feeds as there's a line called Toilet Skinz that have some cool designs like Andy Warhol and Skelanimals. (Which is how I found these in the first place - doing an eBay search for Skelanimals stuff.)

2 comments:

bdkz said...

I love this idea. I added you to my http://www.squidoo.com/ToiletSeats too!

lewister said...

Just making sure the site link is usable and you get some juice for it! unique toilet seats