Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whew! What a day!!

Buy at Art.comCheers to me!! (It's my blog, I'm allowed to brag.) This has been a Squidoo day for the books.

Woke up this morning to discover Kung Fu Panda had broken through to become #1 not only at the box office this past weekend, but the #1 lens in Movies & TV!! Something even Indy wasn't able to do. Whee!! (Which is good since it and Digg are the only sources of traffic for my Kung Fu Panda party lens!)

Surprise number two came later in the day when I went to check comments. Since I put up a duel module on Kung Fu Panda, I've been getting regular reviews from people who've been to see the movie. There were a ton of comments - but from my Soles United lens. Which had been named Lens of the Day!! Talk about a surprise. I've never nominated any of my lenses for the honor, so I never really expected to ever get it. Wow! (And Megan calls me gracious and upbeat. Ha!!)

Then, I get an email from Robin that my hair donation lens (which has currently ceded the top spot on my list to the panda) was selected to be featured at the Giant Squid Showcase blog. She had some lovely things to say about it. Just the strawberries to go with the champagne.

(Oh, and there was actually some money in my dashboard this morning. Just couldn't have gotten any better!)

No comments: