Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Decking out the house with sports decor

Buy at Art.comBaseball season is heading into its second half, and pro and college football will be on us in a few more weeks. Are you showing your team enough love?

During the NCAA basketball tournament this past spring, my family was having a case of Volunteer fever and my dad wanted Rocky Top on his phone. After doing a little research, I discovered that you could get all kinds of fight song ringtones and wallpapers for the various colleges. Got him all set up (just in time for Tennessee to get beaten) and, of course, made a shop lens with info on all the schools I could find.

Since then, I've started a few more sports team gear shops where you can show your team some unique kinds of love. It started with garden gnomes - yep, those lovely resin guys who will guard your front yard for you. Seems they're considered lucky, so you can get support your team with college garden gnomes, NFL garden gnomes or baseball garden gnomes. I know, crazy huh? Topping that, I also set up a shop with NFL furniture. So you can watch the game this fall from the comfort of your very own team-logo recliner or sofa. Yep.

Need some art to complete the den decor? You can get great posters and prints for football, baseball and college sports at Art.com. That's where I got the lovely football art for this post and for most of my others.

Bookmark and Share