Friday, August 1, 2008

Andy's Airplanes

OK, I'm always on the lookout for cool gifts for kids because, well, I like being aunt of the year every year. So I recently stumbled upon something I think one of my nephews will like, particularly the paper plane of the month thing. It's a cute little show called Andy's Airplanes that's only on DVD. In each episode, Andy travels the globe, meeting new people, experiencing new cultures and learning about a different plane. In the first episode, Andy gets to meet the Blue Angels and learns about the F-15 fighter jet.

I have more info on my lens (of course I made one!) or you can go directly to the show website for more information about the show and the fan club. You can buy the DVD directly (and only) from Andy's Airplanes Official Store, along with other Andy gear.

Bookmark and Share