Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Texas Tuesday: Mosey on down to Sea World

Buy at Art.comI have always loved animals. My shelves were lined with horse and shark books when I was a kid (that's a different story) and I toyed with the idea of being a vet. Specifically? I wanted to be the vet at Sea World. I realized in high school that this was a very limited field to get into - there were only two Sea Worlds at the time. Kind of a specialized field there.

But, I still love Sea World (and sharks), so I'm thrilled to get to share with you a new lens to the Texas group over at Squidoo. It's a fabulous look at Sea World in San Antonio. If nothing else, the pictures alone will make you want to pack up the truck and head on down. But wait! There's more! Great details on the rides and shows and pretty much everything you ever need to know to make your day there fabulous. So go enjoy a little Shamu love!

Bookmark and Share