Monday, November 10, 2008

Sesame Street birthday - get the party started!!

Happy Birthday to Sesame Street today! The show went on the air Nov. 10, 1969 (just a few months before I arrived!) and has been going strong for 39 years now.

So today seemed an appropriate day to finally get around to sharing one of my new ventures. It came out of a lot of work I did as part of the Thirty Day Challenge and learning more about keyword research and so forth. (That was a great learning process if you're interested in internet marketing and need a crash course.)

What I developed as my project was a niche blog, Sesame Street-related, of course. It's Sesame Street Birthday, where I'm talking about all kinds of birthday-related Sesame Street stuff. Developing games, coming up with party themes - it's right up my alley. And, of course, it wouldn't be complete without a Squidoo lens to partner with it, right? So here's Sesame Street Birthday, the lens.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

MomFaves said...

Sesame Street was just submitted as a mom favorite on MomFaves.

Vote for Sesame Street on MomFaves