Sunday, November 2, 2008

Skelanimals shop - new hoodies, tees and more arrive

Skelanimals Rib Cage HoodieNOTE: This post is old, these products aren't around any more.

I swear, if you ever see something you like in the Skelanimals line, don't wait for a sale! Grab it right away because in a couple of months, they won't even be offering it.

I've never seen a line of clothing that turned over designs so SKELANIMALS Zebra Womens Tee - Hot Pinkquickly. Their design team must stay really busy. As a result, there are a ton of new items in my Skelanimals apparel and accessories shop. (Just in time for Christmas if you have someone who likes the goth kind of look. Or me. Hint, hint. :-)

Just wanted to show off a few of my favorites of the new items, including the Skelanimals rib cage hoodie to the left here, available for $44 from Hot Topic. There were actuallySkelanimals Diego Bat Top a lot of new hoodies I added, but this one was my favorite.

On the t-shirt front, there were some really creative new designs and a lot of blue in the new designs. My fav was this zebra print pink tee from Tilly's at $21.99Skelanimals Black Houndstooth Skull Cadet Cap, although I also loved the new top with the 3/4-length sleeves for $26 from Hot Topic.

There were some new hair bows and other accessories added as well, but my favorite was this houndstooth skull cadet cap I found over at Torrid for $12.98. I had a couple of hats some time back, but this is the first one I've seen in a while. I don't get why they don't have more hats, actually. I think some ski masks with the skull on the face would actually be quite cool. Particularly with the ears on top. :-)

Bookmark and Share