Sunday, February 22, 2009

Support me in NY

Quick note: As some of you know, I quit my job to pursue the dream opportunity to come to New York for six months to study with Seth Godin. Which means that I have no income stream at the moment. Which means I am somewhat poor. Which means, I’m asking you for some help.

If you shop online at all, would you do me a favor and shop via a link I provide? Just once in a while. I have relationships with lots of the big names online – Amazon, Target, Wal-mart, eBay – as well as lots of specialty shops you might not have ever heard of. All you have to do is start your shopping from my link. I’ll get credit for sending you to the store and you can help pay my NY rent and buy me lunch.

I’ll be putting the link permanently over on the right hand bar so you can find it easily. And thank you!!

(This ends our commercial messages. Thank you for your patience with the interruption.)

Bookmark and Share