Monday, April 27, 2009

Introducing the Carnival of Squid!!

Announcing my latest Squidoo project - the Carnival of Squid!!

This started as my project for Seth in the SAMBA program, but I've gone a bit overboard with it now. As usual. Wouldn't be a Susan project if I didn't. Everything's explained over on the blog, which link to the first two lenses for the Carnival. If you're a lensmaster, you need to head on over to see if there's a topic you have a lens to submit for or one that tickles your fancy enough to make a new lens.

The whole idea behind this project is to give current lensmasters with great lenses props for those and provide interesting ideas for creating new lenses. Let me know what you think!! (And feel free to let others know to check it out, please.)

Bookmark and Share
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]