Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wish me luck as I say goodbye

Buy at Art.comTo this blog, that is. This is the last post I'll be doing here.

Don't panic. I'm not completely going away. I'm just - well, I suppose it's kind of like getting a divorce. I started this blog just to build backlinks for my Squidoo lenses. Since then, I've expanded what I've written about and picked up a different kind of reader. And started to feel as though I couldn't write about one topic without infringing on the other. Irreconcilable differences.

It was also time for me to grow up as a blogger. Which meant using my hosting (I'm paying for it after all!) and setting up a WordPress blog on my own domain.

So here's the divorce - if you want to read Squidoo stuff, that's going over to my revived Squidtop blog and you can follow me there. If you're interested in my reading, philosophical meanderings and general life, head over to my new blog (which combines posts from this blog and two others right now). Yes, I'm starting over with a new RSS feed and everything, so you'll need to subscribe over there if you want to keep up.

Thanks for hanging with me for the last few years!!

Bookmark and Share

Lewister Note: I'm an affiliate with a lot of places. Odds are any link on this blog that takes you somewhere to buy something, I'm going to get a small cut. To the tune of a pack of chewing gum most times. So just know, you're keeping me in gum, OK?