It never ceases to amaze me that costumes are popular year round. People have more costume parties than I thought! I have several collections of cool costumes, including ideas and directions for making your own. On some of them, that is.
- Wonder Woman costumes - buy a costume or check out the pieces I found to help you make one
- Tinkerbell costumes - sizes for baby through adult and so many options to choose from
- Sexy Tinkerbell costumes - definitely just for adults
- Peter Pan costumes - the best accessory for a Tinker Bell
- Tinkerbell shoes - just what kind of shoes does a fairy wear?
- Sue Sylvester - the Glee villain has to be the easiest costume to put together. Tons of ideas to make it spectacular.
Once you have your costume in place, you can start thinking about that Halloween party. First step is appropriate invitations like the Fangtastic Halloween Invitations in the picture. (Way cool!) Beyond that, most people get the concept of Halloween decorations. So I've focused on two items you might have forgotten - doormats and wall decals.
Decorations and Party
- Halloween wall decals - easy to put up and you can reuse them every year
- Halloween doormats - I love the ones that make scary sounds
- Halloween invites - choices from creepy to cute
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”